OSTEORAPTOR◊ 2.3 and 2.9 Suture Anchors are the first bio absorbable anchors for the shoulder to incorporate hydroxyapatite (HA), a bone mineral that is naturally occurring in the body. Additionally, OSTEORAPTOR Anchors share the same design and instruments as our popular BIORAPTOR◊ Anchor system.
A Natural Solution
- Hydroxyapatite (HA) is a natural bone mineral shown to promote bone replacement.
- HA exists in the body making it naturally biocompatible.
- HA provides a consistent degradation cycle by neutralizing the acidity of the area allowing higher strength retention over time.
- The OSTEORAPTOR system uses the same design and instruments as the گ
- BIORAPTOR system.
- Inline guides simplify consistent anchor placement.
Choice of Sizes
- 3 mm and 2.9 mm anchor sizes give surgeons more repair options.
- Two sizes allow for easy revision when necessary.
- Anchors come preloaded with high-strength ULTRABRAID◊ Suture.